Friday, January 9, 2009

Running Out Of Time.. Time to transform into a ZOMBIE

Hell yeah.. Today during our contract class, we got back our mock exam results. And thanks to my laziness i FAILED again... Zzzzz... Not something proud though.. Just try to keep what 2 of our lecturers told us today.. Why 2? Maybe today's class is something like Motivation Class. Both Ms Evelyn n Ms JiaYin showed us our weakness ( LOVE to put definition in our 1st paragraph). What's wrong with that? They told us to imagine that when an examiner is marking through thousands of scripts and all of the students gave the definition instead of answering what the question is asking, he will be damn frustrated rite? Because what they want is our opinion, not to reproduce those notes!! So i shall remember this damn well in my head and never ever repeat this silly and fundamental mistake which might cause me to fail my real EXAM..

And my NIGHTMARE is creeping slowly towards me :( My final is going to start on 13th May.. Which means i have 4 more months to study.. But minus all those holidays, we have lesser than 4 months.. Then Ms JiaYin wrote on the board and calculate how much time do we left.. Here's the calculation :

9/1/09 - 7/3/09 = 8 weeks
8 weeks = 56 days
12 hours including college + sleeping time per day = 28days left
4 hours including eating, bathing etc. = 24days left
24 days = 576 hours
8 topics (Min. per subject) = 4 X 8 = 32topics (min.)
18 hours = 1 topic

After the calculation i guess most of us started to feel the fear. Cause i can smell the fear that completely filled up our class.. Damn it man.. Seriously running out of my freaking time.. Duh..
Later the showed us some clips from "Facing The Giants" (Correct me if i am wrong) The clip is quite motivating because from what i remembered from the movie is that "If you think your are going to fail, then the failure will follow you" (something like that cause i m busy talking lol..)

Aww man.. So this is how my life gonna be.. Become a Zombie.. And i am serious about it.. One last thing before i start my journey to be a zombie is that i seriously hope that all my coursemates will try their very best to study as much as possible in order to pass the exam because i hope to see you guys and girls in Part 1 too.. (not that i will pass for sure but i will do my best to make sure i get through it) K.. Ciao and study my utmost rubbish subject, Public Law..

All the best to Inter Jan/Feb 08'...

3 comments:

JonathanC said...

jia you bro! i also have a clip from facin da giants...
posted it when i was havin my exams go take a look,

hope can P.U.M.P you up!

xue3yuN said...

g0ng hei nei~h0 hei nei~
hehe j0king lar..h0pe u can cure ur laziness lar bleah xD

KC Lim said...

thx jon :)

zzz... suet... bloody u... Zzzzzz grats me for my failure T.T