Saturday, January 17, 2009

17th Jan - My Bday!! :)

Guess what happened? I guess those who knew me well will know what happened ;) Today 12a.m, i recieved a short message from one of my DREAM TEAM member. Proud leh? Good la friend like the one (don't want to specify gender cause will be too easy to guess who is the one) hahaha... Then i replied "Oi apa kawan ni!" Later, the one replied "Oh shit..18 rite..Sry,mix up dates.ah,bt anyway early 1 day wish oso gud ma.so i'm d 1st.lol" See la how good is my DREAM TEAM.

Lol.. no la not unhappy just to share with everyone how good is my MAD GANG kakakakaka.. Good till wish me by 24hours earlier hahahahahaha... K la, today's post should stop here. Cause later want to watch Bedtime Story with another DT member ;)

p.s THE ONE, i seriously love u as my friend la lol... Make me laugh for so long lol.. Btw thx for the wish ya cause you are the first one to wish me :)

4 comments:

shEngyi said...

which stupid? hahah

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday~
You're same age with me now~
Congrax~
xD

xue3yuN said...

ji dan lor~i should wish u on the 1st of jan wakakakaka

KC Lim said...

lol.. sheng all of them noe adi 1 u jus ask them lol... i seriously laugh non stop when i got the msg lol.. but now have to oink adi keke..