Monday, January 19, 2009

~~18 Jan - My 20th Bday~~

I think this will be my most memorable birthday i ever had :) My hometown friends a.k.a DreamTeam (DT) purposely plan everything and celebrate my 20th birthday ;) First they call Dino to ask me out for a movie so that they can come in and decorate my house, nice rite? wakakakak.. seriously damn proud of having such WARM friends. In fact when i was in TS i thought they would appear in front of me.. But at last they didn't show up.. So i thought my birthday will pass by as usual. Who knows after watching the movie "Bedtime Story" (laugh alot in the cinema cause its really damn funny lo) and when i wanted to send Dino home, she told me that she want to play "mahjong" in my house for while since that day she came to my house and got addicted to it.

So... when i open my door, WOW.. "Happi burthday to u...." I seriously didn't expect this to happen in my house ;) Then something pop up in my mind, Harn (my cousin sis a.k.a Dubai Queen) had my house key, thats why they can decorate my house secretly.. When they asked me to cry i can't do it cause i am a well trained man so i won't cry that easily lol.. Sorry for that ya DT :p

Guess what? Bday should eat bday cake rite? But these friends of mine, they are so unique, they bought lots of JCO Donuts.. And so they are my supper. Ops.. there is a cake!! My FAVOURITE MARBLE CHEESE CAKE from Secret Recipe :X Wah.. almost forgot that..

Now's the present part :) The present i recieved is also so special than others lol.. Bedsheet set if i am not wrong cause it doesn't consist a comforter so i can't call it a comforter set.. (anyone who know the real name for it, feel free to inform me pls, TY) I love this gift so much because now i have 2 places to release my exam stress (13th May..) , my blog and my bedroom :) Whenever i sleep on the bedsheet they gave me, i feel that i am not longer that stress anymore and can sleep well.. All credits to my warm DT-ians :)

Heres 2 photos only cause i just took 2 photos down with my phone, the rest are in my lappy and i am quite lazy to transfer them wakakaka.. My donuts + present.

Ah and also read this (http://lifexroutine.blogspot.com/2009/01/weekends-over-where-to-go-from-there.html) He is one of my DT members.. He had more photos there haha..

♥ LOVE DreamTeam la...

6 comments:

JonathanC said...

happy u liked it lar bro
see u on tuesday!

you don't know me, said...

HAHA so sweet... But i still wanna see you cry!!

xue3yuN said...

waseh n0t bad lor the bedsheet...haha~oh ya i stil owe u h0r ssshhhhh =D

cLing said...

wah sei!!
so shuang!!!
me jealous lo..
hehe...

simoyoungyoung said...

happy fee~

KC Lim said...

Jon - ops today oni log in to my blog
Pipo - i cant cry 1 la
XueYun - Dun think of running away!
C-Ling - U oso can 1 ma but mtk no ppl hor?
Dino - Sure happy la :)