Saturday, January 10, 2009

RM4110.60

Guess my only thing to do to relax is by blogging only cause now i have set myself a new regulation.. :) Yeah another new added 1, MUST study more in order to pass my next mock and get minimum 50 marks in my final exam ( So that i have the requirement to credit transfer to uni in UK ) So.. i am gonna mumble something here.. Duh.. its damn tiring lo!!!! Besides its seriously boring like hell when i don't have games to play anymore... ZZzz.. I know its not fun but still have to take it because its for my BRIGHT FUTURE.. No matter how hard it is i will have to overcome it!!

OMG.. Forgotten bout my title adi haha.. Its my EXAM FEEs.. So, in order not to waste my parents' money, i MUST do my very best to pass the exam with decent results!!

Hahaha.. Self motivation? Perhaps.. Better eat my "Yi Min" 1st wakakakak.. Cause if i don't eat em they are gonna become FAT ;) Time to stop my blog and finish my food and continue to transform into a nerd.. (hopefully i can transform into 1 lol..)

Folks from Inter Jan/Feb 08' lets do our very best and enjoy our freedom after May :)
Ah not to forget all my other hometown friends, don't do last minute job lol.. Seriously its damn tiring n boring.. Cant imagine these words come from me.. LOL.. Ciaoz

2 comments:

shEngyi said...

no problem la u.. law only ma hahaha

KC Lim said...

~.~ lol.. i not study material la bro :/ try my best to k as much book as possible hahaha..