Friday, March 28, 2008

~ Simple Love VS Complicated Love ~

Simple.. Yah... this is wat i am seekin all the time.. In fact today writttin this blog is in all of a sudden after readin some comments from my blogger fren (so unimaginable - dunno got such word anot lol..) Haha.. dunno la i oso dunno how i knew her 1 i guess is from sheng's blog :) She had mentioned bout this : 爱很简单~但越简单的东西,越容易错过~ ( Tew i translate this for u later u again say i m writtin in chinese lol... Love is simple~ But the more simple the thing is , the easier u will miss it~) But.. Do u think love is that simple? I guess i cant gif any answer since i have no Gf or wat -.-" ( know how unsuccessful m i? lol.. )

But in my blog here i have to make my face thicker n just throw all my opinion here as a noob lol!!! :) Hmm... where to start le.. Oh ya.. Simple can be defined as not luxurious, not complex, not complicated or even easy to understand ( alot la from dictionary.com) How bout love? Love is a profoundly tender, passionate affection for another person ( also from the same source). This thingie is quite hard for me to write coz i m really too new for this but i dun care once the feelin come den jus blast them out coz keepin unhappy feelin inside ur heart will cause disease (dunno whether this is true anot alot of dramas told us so lol..) So what do u think of love?

Simple love in my mind is always so perfect to me because there will be lesser argument , lesser unhappy , no lies(mayb? lol..) , and many other negative elements will be reduce to the minimum.. Everyone else would like this kind of love rite? Unless those who likes to challenge difficulty which i think they are dummies lol... Coz for me, love isn't those matters that they think lo.. For me, love is pure and we shouldn't fight for love jus to show to everyone that u are better than them because its not like u will b very great if u overcome a complicated love. Yah maybe i am wrong bout that coz maybe this can boost their self satisfaction or ego since they are that capable in managing such stuff.. I dunno issit true but its jus my mere opinion.

Complex love, complicated love.. Argh.. Is like a nightmare for me lol... Since i m so INNOCENT as previous blog that described me -.-" Once i heard the word complicated or complex this already made my head shake automaticly.. Again cos of drama lol.. Coz after watching quite a number of dramas, complicated love is like OMG! SO COMPLEX sia.. At the end of the complex love, there will jus be 2 ending , 1 which is one pair will live happily ( like childhood story lol..) and 1 more will b all the parties involved will remain single (sad thing ler -.-" ) Don't u think complicated love would create more problems? The % of breakin off (dunno correct anot) will b alot higher compare to simple love rite? So i m wondering y would people like those complicated situation hahaha... They are dummies? Who knows? Hehe..

As i mention above, the blogger fren who typed the chinese phrase above she also typed this :伤心~我也要平平凡凡,细水长流,常相厮守的恋情~ ( Translation for TEW lol.. : Sad~ I also want a simple , longer time frame love~ , last 1 dunno how to translate la.. hard sia..) See? Another supporter :) lol.. N my reply for both of her comments is that I would rather miss out 10 simple love than enterin a complicated 1 since i m so new bout this n not interested to b superman / hero lo.. Duh.. finally finish postin all the word of my heart n guess i didnt miss out anything. Keke..

P.S : This noob's opinion greatly need some pro to gif comments so pls drop some comment if possible :)

Time for dinner... hehe.. 6.44pm
~THE END~

12 comments:

shEngyi said...

haha.. omg omg..
beh tahan u...
haha..
juz can laugh haha...

u will try it soon
but don get cheat by those gals..
they love ur MONEY
be wise la dude...

hehehe...
act poor betta haha

KC Lim said...

LOL did i act rich ar? no ler my wallet owaz oso got 100-200 oni not more than tat :p
eh eh wats so funny lol.. i jus suddenly got the inspiration to write when see the conversation btween u n her lolx!

Unknown said...

YerrRRRrr~ Y U guYs Lik3 taT 1~
==" Pais3h~ Pais3h~

ShiNjiI, u thK gaLz jz thK bouT MONEY????
Sinc3 u saID nD 2 axT pOOR~
I thK i r3alLy nD 2 PraY 4 u 2 finD a Tru3 Lov3~
Haiz...

Lov3 is SimPL3, tat's waT i trYinG 2 saY~ BcoZ it's Juz a fe3linG~ Y it'll bcoM comPLicaT3d????? W3n it invoLv3D J3aLouS, MON3Y... A LoT un3cessARrY thGs... BuT thos3 thGs alsO conSid3r aS facT w3n facinG th3 reaL woRLD~

sO, I bLiv in Lov3 bT nT guyz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
^^p BL3k~

KC Lim said...

oooo.. .ty pro :) lolx!! now oni i noe y love can bcome complex lol!!

Unknown said...

ch3h~ nT prO~ juZ shar3 mY 3xP3ri3nc3s n th3 others 3xperiences which i knw~

KC Lim said...

kkz :) for me this stupid noob is pro lolx!! btw u r sheng's classmate?

Unknown said...

Nop3~ I'm sTD in th3 oN3 acAdemY~
I osO dunO hW cm i'lL adDed him as fr3n in FRenster~
^^p

KC Lim said...

dunno where lol!! The one hmmm sounds familiar study bout art 1?

Unknown said...

3xactly~ in SunwaY~
I com3 from PhG oso~ bT bera nT TmLoh oR MtkB~

p o h s o o n said...

wah sei no need write there "translation for TEW " ^^'' make me feel like VIP pulak ^^

ermm ermm... failure in love no comment

aiks wallet 100~200 rich lar u me rm50 max LOL

KC Lim said...

Tew - Lol.. sure anot rm50? can eat meh in kl rm50 Zzz.. dun tipu la bang :) let u b VIP good lah... hahaha...

萍水相逢 - I c... Got msn or other instant messanger ar mind to give me?

Unknown said...

^^heh3~
no ProB~
capricorn_elephant89@hotmail.com