Monday, March 10, 2008

Cool!! Debate in 2 weeks time :)

Today jus travelled back from KL den ntg to do den online blog la :) Jus for killing my time XD
Debate, ya this is the topic i m goin to continue to type.. Today our lecturer Ms Rebecca supprise us by asking all of us to prepare for a debate in 2 weeks time. Hmmm.. For me i m so supprised that i was seperated with Khai Hang n Seng Yau lo coz we 3 owaz do assignments or go for outing together 1 but this time team with Andy n William (2 law PRO) BUT the main problem for this time is that we are doing is about HOMOSEXUAL anyone pls help? lol...

Here is our question : Does morality effect the development of law? For my team, we need to answer yes (Law should be moral) So we are going to debate that Homosexual should be banned as homosexual is not allowed in any religion therefore it is not moral to be a homosexual ( i doubt so) For me debate is kinda fun coz by the time we will b debating with our own classmates XD I wonder who will b our opposition when we are debating for the homosexual topic

Btw, from my view, homosexual is ok but it is quite challenging for me to argue against myself but i guess this wont be hard coz we have teammates -.-" Okla going to 12.30 adi is time for me to blah n oink :)

No comments: