Wednesday, March 19, 2008

23rd of March -> Riot in KL?

As usual i am already at my BEAUTIFUL hometown on every Wed :) Today after i woke up ( it's already 12.03pm i wonder y i can sleep that long lol..) I have my bath n get everything done den started to play my PS2 coz its my entertainment time when i m back in hometown ( KL have 0 game for me coz needa stay focus on study ) While i jus started my game for 15 - 20 mins, i heard the honk of my dad's Alphard den went out with him coz he said we r goin to have lunch together today. I felt so weird when i saw mom chose the large table coz we r jus 3 persons only, y shud we use such big table. Later only i realise that we are havin our lunch with Grandpa , Grandma , uncles , n aunties. Ah? y am i telling this? lol.. Shud talk bout riot rite? Yah.. Here's the conversation(not exactly what the conversation la coz those conv. is in chinese trying my best to translate them into Eng) :

"Eh, i heard that 23rd in KL gonna b messy coz riot is going to happen rite?"
"Yah, Kang did u stock up food? Better dun go out during the 2 weeks coz its so unsafe if there is riot"
"Better dun attend college la then.. Since its so dangerous. Coz 排华 might happen during the riot"
*NOTE : 排华 is anti chinese*

When the topic went to 排华 i am like abit worry coz i m so fair lol.. I think i will be killed easily during the riot coz of my fairness lol.. Den my cousin beside me told me that "Haha.. i am darker so dun need to worry being killed " I am like what the hell? Fair = Guilty? Duh.. Shud wonder y m i born with such fair skin ~.~ During those talk i still showed my weapon tat i m going to bring to KL if there is really a riot jus for self protection. Take a guess wats that haha.. Can u figure out what's my suggestion? Its a BOW n some STEEL HEADED ARROWS. Y? Coz thats the only weapon i have >.<>.< ) Here's my bow n arrows :
Razor Steel Arrow which will pierce through human flesh :
My art by using bow n arrows :
Nice 1? Keke..
Really hope tat i dun need these lol.. Coz i am an angel..( someone is vomiting lol XD) Hahahahaha.. SO EVERYONE STUDYIN IN KL.. PLEASE TAKE NOTE.. DUN GO OUT DURING 23rd SINCE THERE IS POSSIBILITY BEING INVOLVED IN THOSE DANGEROUS STUFF...

4 comments:

Unknown said...

R3alLy oR nT?
U wRit3 iT her3 bkful k3na RSA a~

oR u juz wan 2 shoW off uR aRroW n th3 bow??
^^p JK~

KC Lim said...

lol... i wont bring it down la later half way back to kl got road block den i mampus.. Jus wan to share the beauty of my bro's bow la :)

shEngyi said...

sot meh u?? pai hua haha.. u sure or not??

KC Lim said...

dunno le is wat those adult told me lo XD i oso dunno 1 :p but better dun go out la :)