Tuesday, May 26, 2009

22nd May - Clubbing Trip :D~

I have no time to blog online after the Clubbing Trip because the next day is my bro's convocation day and after the convocation, it's my GENTING TRIP with my Inter Jan/Feb 08/09 buddies :)

Yea i am BACK to KL today and after my delicious dinner (Salted Egg Fried Squid + Kong Nam Mee) , i found that i am quite free and i start blogging d :D

Since all the photos are with Jaryd, then i shall write them down and post those PRECIOUS photos in the next entry ;) Kk.. Lets talk bout the clubbing trip.

Venue : Poppy
Time : 11pm - 2.30am
Purpose : Celebrate our freedom after FINAL EXAM

Yea, after the BLOODY WAR, we went to Plaza Low Yat and "Cheong K" till 5+pm. Then while we still have time we went for the movie "Angels and Demons". LOL... Guess what? After that we went home and hoping to get some rest. BUT shit happens :/ When i saw the desktop standing there, i switch it on and go for DoTA!!! This caused my 45 mins rest gone... When its almost 10.30pm, some noobies haven't even reach my house which makes me quite "gan jeong" coz i had already booked for 1 table and the latest time to reach is at 11pm!! However, we managed to reach there at 10.55pm (if i am not wrong because i received a msg asking whether am i coming for clubbing at that time LOL... Coz my seat is going to be taken i guess) Since the other car which carrying ChengHaw, Grace, HongWoei,Edwin and Jaryd haven't reach, those who followed my car went in 1st. When the other car reached i saw some UNWANTED/UNINVITED bastard came along too. This caused us to pay extra cover charge for the bastard!!! (But this is not the main point i named him as BASTARD) Ok stop about that bastard 1st.

For that night, the DJ is not the same as the 1 i went with my cousins on Feb 28th. At first all the music are quite sux because for me, those music can't even make me feel high........ BUT.. When the clock struck 12am!! Heh.. Those MUSIC came :D At first, all of our classmates are shy lol.. All told me that they can't dance, but after some time, both me and Jaryd keep dancing, they started to heat up too.. And at last all of us are DANCING NON-STOP since our seat are just right at the dancing pool :D I guess Pokerface and JustDance by Lady GaGa is our favourite songs during the whole night. All of us sing along(more to shout LOL) and jumping up and down when these 2 songs are on lol..

When its 2.30am, all of us are DEAD TIRED (especially me coz i danced non stop from 11.30pm till 1.15am and then i rest for around 20 mins and continued dancing till 2.30 MUAHAHAHA) I am seriously enjoying that night so much :) Since i am just too tired, i can't send William back, and so i asked ChengHaw to help me send him back but before that we have drinks at the MAMAK outside of my Condo. Since everyone is there i started to collect my money back.

Guess what? THAT FXXKING IDIOT + FREAKING UNINVITED BASTARD (sry for those vulgar words and both is for the same guy i meantioned above) told me this " I didn't even drink a drop of the liquor, why should i pay for it?" When i heard that guess what my reaction is? "FXCK MAN! ARE U AN ASSHOLE WITH NO BRAIN? U ARE THE FXCKING IDIOTIC BASTARD WHO I DIDN'T INVITE U BUT U CAME YOURSELF AND CAUSED US TO PAY THE FREAKING COVER CHARGE FOR U!!" Seriously i am gonna scold the word FXCK just at the moment he said so. But since i am already damn tired, i just say "FINE!!! JUST DEVIDE LESS 1 PERSON AND WE WILL PAY FOR IT!"(Note : I said those angrily and loudly) Come on la u freaking bastard, didn't u go out for clubbing before? Did i use a shotgun and point it at your balls and told u not to drink? Fxck man! U r the idiot who sleep on the longest seat which caused us can't have a seat when we are tired the whole night! JUST GO AND FXCK YOURSELF PLEASE!!! Idiotic like hell man!

From that moment on, i told all of my friedns who are present at the mamak store, WHEREVER I GO I DON'T EVEN WANT TO SEE HIS FREAKING LAME FACE!! And i am damn serious about it! Allow me to repeat it once again FXCK U BITCH! DON'T JOIN ANY EVENT THAT I ORGANISED! JUST FXCK OFF!!!

***I am seriously EMO when i heard those ridiculous shit from that idiot so.. i guess my EMO-ness is still here therefore its full of vulgar words in previous paragraphs :/

No comments: