Tuesday, May 12, 2009

12 Hours to go.. Then must wake up d... Battlefield -> UTM ,Jalan Semarak

Hell yeah... I am marching towards HELL XD~ Hahaha.. Why hell? Cause i didn't study really well lo :/ Haiz... But i seriously want to be a lawyer ner T.T

But now its not the time to feel nervous.. Since young i never have such feeling even when its SPM lol... During SPM i still can "chiong" my mapleSEA hermit 6 lvl from 76-82 if not wrong XD (this is also the reason i cant get full As and this shit is one of the black mark of my life..) Now? Gonna pee on pants lol... Maybe because i know this exam is not marked in Malaysia... I seriously hope and wish that i could pass my exam because i seriously want to be with all my Inter 08/09 friends T.T

This would be one of my life hardest battle :( Pray hard.. Hope that what come out in exam is what i am good with... Pray..

No comments: