Wednesday, February 18, 2009

84 Days To Go

18/02/09

Hola! I'm back.. Freaking busy lately so won't update the blog so frequently adi (Lol as if i update my blog often haha.. but who cares!! this is my blog i like to lie!! blow ar :p) Shit! Why am i talking to myself... Yah i guess i am going to become mad ad if my days keep going on with BOOK and MORE BOOKS only.. You know how FXXKING bored is it? Luckily i still have a 2 games break kaka.. Wonder wat 2 games break it is?

TADA!! DoTA (Defence of The Ancient) Muahahahahahahahah!!! Ya i played 2 games for each day when i feel that my brain cant absorb anything anymore :)

Do i study alot? Not really.. Why? BECAUSE I AM NOT BORN TO STUDY... I AM SO FXXKING LAZY but i still choose LLB -.-" Duh... There is no time for me to regret anymore ;)

K la.. See movie 1st keke.. After movie den can oink!! Gambateh man!! Go for 40 marks for each paper this coming mock!!!!!!! (but seems to be quite impossible haha.. ) I will do my best!!

No comments: