Thursday, February 26, 2009

75 Days To Go~~

26/02/2009
FXXX lo.. Guess i had "over-stressed symptom" adi hahaha.. Cause lately i keep wake up when its midnight -__- Haiz.. Why? Because i am seriously unprepared ler :( Aiks... Seriously need to boost more on studies adi.. The 2 games break i think i must get rid of it too adi.. I wish i could become a book worm in a sec so that i can "DIGEST" all the information in my books in short time. Haiz.. okla finish release my bloody stress adi.. Rest for while then try my best to digest 1 more topic before my sleep.. Hope tat today i can have a sound sleep today.

Anyone please save me T.T Dying lo... Inter Final oni then so stress, how about Part 1 and Part 2? Jump from 14th floor? Duh.. FXXX.. Next year on must study from the begining of the class since its course 50% shorter but the difficulty is increasing :S Argh.. sienz.. Seriously hope that i won't fail any paper because if i failed any one of them, i won't be able to get 2nd class lower which is the minimum requirement to take CLP ( without CLP i can just be a normal LEGAL ADVISER but not LAWYER..)

Gambateh man.. I can do it..

No comments: