Sunday, February 22, 2009

80 Days To Go..

Today i did something that i can't even believe myself can do it lol... I sat down and opened my Seminar Pack (Past Year Question) then sat down there and try to figure out something from the Pack for 6 HOURS -.-" Fxxk lo.. Guess i am really transformed into a ZOMBIE as my friend said ad -.-" Wakakakakaka.. After the 6 HELL-ish hours, guess what i do? I PEELED HALF of the whole POMELO ( thx to my friend who corrected me through msn -.-" if not it's really embarassing lol ) And here is the EVIDENCE :
Now only i know how hard is it for me to use my bare hand to peel them... Haiz... Its been weeks i never go back to Mentakab (HOME SWEET HOME) already since my class time is Mon Wed Fri Sat n Sun.. But this week will be even worse -.-" Sun Mon Wed Thurs Fri Sat... I seriously love my college lol..

Kk.. Guess its time for me to stop all craps. Pray hard i could pass all my 4 subs with 50 marks each~~ Wakakakakaka... Study Study the best is evolve from ZOMBIE to MUMMY!! Hahahaha.. Time to DoTA ad ;) Relax for 2 games n go to ZZZ

No comments: