Friday, May 2, 2008

Fish! Unlucky Day For ME

Hmp! Today is really dam FISH!! (only those who r know me well / closer friend will know what the fish mean LOL!!) Firstly today morning without reason i woke up at 7+am and my unlucky day begins.. Wake up early doesn't seems to be unlucky rite? Ya! BUT for me it is disaster! Coz last nite once i reach KL i found that my new mattress is on my new bed frame ( dunno whether issit correct la) Its quite dusty since it was sent from my hometown (Mentakab :D not much ppl noe bout it) Den i just tear off all those plastic that is wrapping my new mattress.. Fuiyoo! I tot this will b an easy task for me but in fact it wasted quite alot of strength lo coz its a queen size 1 :D After that den is time for me to "dress" my bed up (sounds funny? coz my english standard is tat poor 1 lo haha..) Ya doing all this makes me more exhausted coz before comin back to KL I played badminton with hometown friends XD And finally when i settled everything, its almost 12am adi -.-" den i took 1 photo b4 i jump up n mess it up haha.. Here's the photo :


Zzz.. i always go out of my topic 1 -.-" mayb tis is my stupid nature hahahaha! Who cares? Ya so now know y i m so frustrated when i woke up at 7am? Aiya everyone who dun have enuf sleep oso like this 1 la.. Now is the 2nd thing i m gonna complain! The stupid California Fitness TOWEL BOY made me so mad today!! Today after gym and bath, as usual i will gel my hair lo.. Den the moment i am styling my hair, for sure i put everything on the bench.. Den when i am satisfied n walked out n prepared to leave, i reached the towel counter... Here the unlucky stuff happens again.. Guess what? My bloody workout towel was TAKEN by others n now i must pay for it..
It's fine for me to pay for it but guess what the bugger towel boy told me? "Mr it's RM20 in total" den i asked him for reason then he told me i lost both bathing towel n workout towel. WTF? i just took 1 work out towel but u r tellin me that i lost both? Wat's wrong in your mind? Short circuit? Dam it man! Den i jus tell him " Hey i jus took 1 when i come now u want me to return 2?" Aww man today is really dam unlucky lo! But at last i jus paid RM5 for the worthless junk :S

After gym its time for us( me n Andy) to go to college. On the way i am already so irritated by the stupid towel boy + not enough sleep Guess what? On my way, THERE ARE LOTS OF STUPID DRIVERS!! KL drivers are DAMN reckless 1 lo! Especially those MALAY AUNTIES!! They DONT need to look left n right 1, just turn when they are feeling want to turn lo! As if their grandpa bought the bloody road #@%#$^$^# Hey comon la this is my new car lo not more than half a year oso lo wan to bang oso find others la.. Dun come n find me... Duh... Later when almost reach our college, i turn in to the car park which i usually park n i don't know wat's wrong today, MAYBE as i said, its my UNLUCKY day.. The car park is full -.-" den i mus go to other car park... When i get to another car park, i found a parking lot which require side parking ( my lousiest skill lol!!) but at last the guy pull off a cone n call me park another lot -.-" The worst part is the line there is crooked 1 and the moody me didnt notice it.. When i stopped my car Andy den called me NOOB coz my tyre is on the bloody yellow line -.- Argh is dam irritating 1 lo den i have to re-park my car.. Shit man today is really soooooo.... Speechless lo..

After class, i got another "bomb" again Zzz.. Today b4 our last class ended, our tutor told us to read up some stuff den we ( few of us ) went up to library to get the book. After gettin it, we walked to the photostat shop den we asked the owner to photostat for us.. After finish photostating, all of us didn't check the stupid copies and jus went home.. When i am at home, have ntg else to do i started to read the material we photostated It's quite clear on the 1st page but 2nd page onwards, the words on the left and right part lost -.-" OMG!! GOT CHEATED AGAIN... Duh... wat the hell is wrong with me today? Jus before i end this post, MY LAPTOP JAMED! WALAO EH!! So moody now!! Dam laptop from KOREA! DAM THIS! DAM THAT! Arghh.. Guess shud cooldown now... hahaha... Ya.. COOL... Chill.. No more anger.. Hope no more such stupid n suckie day for me anymore.. Pray hard lol.. FISH! hahaha!

No comments: