Friday, May 16, 2008

~ Tagged ~

Thx to sheng i m tagged -.-" wat 8 random facts ler.. Zzz..

The RulesLink to your tagger and post these rules.List eight (8) random facts about yourself. Tag eight people at the end of this post and list their names.Let them know they’ve been tagged by leaving them a comment on their blogs.

Ok.. Here it comes

Random Fact 1
Maybe all of you will think that i am mad but i will just put money in the 1st place lol.. Money i wanted alot of money.. Countless money so that i can live like a so called "God".. Hahaha.. When i had those money, i will donate to some poor people especially those in AFRICA

Random Fact 2
I guess the 2nd thing in my heart is family. As usual i am so quiet at home and ofter quarrel with mom XD But i do love my family cause i guess the small argument wont spoil the relationship among us :D The most big difference between me and sheng is I CAN DRIVE HOME every week lol.. HAHAHAHA.. Sheng if u wan to "tompang" my car i wont mind :) But i guess ur time is diff with mine

Random Fact 3
I guess i seriously had a crush on HER :) But i m always like this, DAMN shy when face the one i really like.. I will become extremely quiet and quite nervous when saw her lol.. But who cares? No one will care bout my thing lol.. Sometimes really wanna scold myself DUMMIE coz being tat useless lol.. (Edited 17/5 : Yah today jus remember i let someone say that i am of no use XD guess this suits me in this situation lol..)

Random Fact 4
I HATE FLYERS ( Kaki put aeroplane ) Hahaha.. But i know someone sure will say i also "FLY" for twice.. lol.. Tats really not i wanted to fly la is tat those 2 times my parents come down from Pahang so its not my wish to "FLY"

Random Fact 5
I also DAMN HATE LIARS! They SUCK TILL THE MAX!! SMACK THAT!! Know y? Because the 1st year i stay in KL i've been cheated by 1 BLOODY FOOL n spoil my 1st Rm1k+ handphone!! N this make me so mad last year almost sue to the consumer tribunal but my mom stopped me -.-" LAME!!

Random Fact 6
I love and enjoy learning law BUT HATE TO HAVE LAW EXAM -.-" Coz in class, i can learn more bout my rights, the way to protect myself not to be sued, and ultimately the thing that i like the most is that i can do something BAD nex time since i studied law and knew the lacuna of the area MUAHAHAHA.. This is what i mention at the beginning of my public law tutorial i guess.. "I studied law to break the law" :D

Random Fact 7
I would like to be slimmer? Dunno y la my "spare tyre" is still here... Dam it lol.. Hate it lol.. Gym adi wor still need to do wat ler -.-" haiz.. Headache

Random Fact 8
I WANTED TO GO CLUBBING ANYONE IS FREE?? Lol.. i mentioned this since last year ler.. Y until now still cannot go????? Y???????? Duh.. Tomolo's clubbing again canceled.. DUH!! So i said I HATE "FLYERS"!!!!!! Argh..



Tag 8 person? Lazy la.. Dun wan disturb others lol.. (Sheng u know wat this sentence means lol..)
No la hahaha.. is ok la.. Jus wondering when oni u will take ur GF out n show show?? N forgotten to told u YeeSiong de blog is OFFICIALLY DEAD -.-"

No comments: