Wednesday, April 16, 2008

~ Brand New Experience ~

Guess what new experience i got today? Hehe.. its the experience to the field with parents lol.. Today at 7am den i woke up and prepared to go to field with them. BUT the journey is so far for me hahaha.. First mus move to the highway den go to Jengka den go to Pusat Bandar... And at last reached Sungai Jerit. Along the journey There are cows along the roadside :O thats why i needa drive with more careful.. Besides, the further i go the road become more narrow and also more winding, this caused me to drive slower n slower and guess whats my speed when i reached the most winding n narrow part? ITS a 40km/h!! hahahaha..

The most interesting part is when i enter the field :) Its very slow when i was driving at 40km/h but when i started to enter the field it was so bumpy!! The whole Prado was shaking as if its dancing even though i am not accelerate n just let the automatic gear to move the car by itself. When i reached there, its almost noon.. The sun was so dam HOT which eventually caused me to got sunburn... And my fair skin is so red by now :( Not only my hands, my neck is also so HOT now lolx... but this is a nice experience lol..

Now lets talk bout things i saw in the field.. In there i saw many living creatures that cannot be found in a normal place where we stay :D I tried to snap picture but sadly it cant b seen properly.. U know what i found? I found that ants in there are so big!! They are almost twice of the size of those which we found in out house. Hahaha.. Dun believe? But hard to convince anyone without evidence :) But i have some evidence bout i have been there :D muahahaha...

These 2 are when loading the logs.

These are the logs waiting to be loaded.

And lastly this hammer is very important because without this hammer no trees can be removed.

In fact i snap 1 photo with me inside but dun wan to post it cause in the photo i looks funny lol...
Wah.. I guess is time for me to sleep adi hehe.. coz its 12.38 now... Hehe.. so i blah dah.. :)

2 comments:

p o h s o o n said...

sungai jerit... the birth place of one of our sacred hero, lim chern how~!

LMAO~! LOL~!
nice experience there

KC Lim said...

yaya Louis Gamble's hometown lol! but i guess i didnt went to where he stay la coz i was in field only but later on i got drive into town area but dunno whether issit where he stay lo :)