Monday, April 27, 2009

Don't Panic! Be Stready! Hope is EVERYWHERE! 16 days to go..

HUMAN BEINGS ARE SUCH SMALL CREATURES, AREN'T THEY?
SO DON'T BE TOO WORRIED ABOUT EVERYTHING,
TREASURE EVERY MOMENT, DO WHAT YOU WISH TO DO.....
BROADEN YOUR VIEW, BROADEN YOUR MIND,
DON'T WORRY TOO MUCH ABOUT THINGS THAT ARE BOTHERING YOU,
DO TREASURE YOUR LOVE, LIVE SAFELY AND PEACEFULLY,
ALWAYS BE HAPPY TO WELCOME THE COMING OF THE NEW DAY....... ENJOY THE SUNSHINE ..
ALWAYS LOOK AT THE BRIGHTER SIDE OF THINGS


Hmm.. My hometown friend emailed me this thingie :) I think its quite suitable for encouraging all the students who are in ATC Intermediate 2008 Intake. Ya.. Exam is coming in 16 days... Guess lots of us is getting more and more stress... I am also one of them.. Aiks.. Final wor.. Who dare to say he doesn't scare? If yes i think those guys will be 101% well prepared guys, and they deserve that.. DoTA, SAGA (online war game)... All of them are the reason i am so unprepared but why am i always regret only at the last minute? Human's nature? IDK don't ask me lol..

However now the key point is that i shouldn't panic.. Because when one is panic they can't think well.. I tried my best to build myself some confidence so that i won't panic but it seems to be quite unsuccessful until i received this forward mail. Hope this could really helps to decrease the stress in all of your lives.

No comments: