Friday, August 21, 2009

~ I' back just for another day LOL ~

<-- Ta da!! This is my breakfast today :D Today seriously nothing to do so i plan to blog about what i cooked this morning XD~ In fact i also don't know how to name this dish lol... Because its 50% my product and another 50% belongs to the restaurant i went to have dinner yesterday ( Restaurant Yeh Lai Xiang - Location just beside Cheng Kee Taman Rimba ). Since we ordered too much food last night, so we take away the meatballs. Btw this meal is really damn nice lol.. Especially when i dip the meatballs with the Kampung Koh Chilli bought from Mr DingDing LOL... Damn nothing else to bullshit tim.. Ok la so just end this freaking lame tread XD~ Anyone have anything to suggest me to do this long + boring holiday? My back is going to be full of MUSHROOMS lol...

2 comments:

[JyE] said...

frixbee~~~

KC Lim said...

lol.. frix ur head i m lazy type :p dun like to go out hahahaha