Monday, March 23, 2009

~ 49 Days left.. www.GG.com.my for me.. ~

Holy sxxt, haiz.. still haven't study much yet :( Why la.. Why am i so lazy? I wish i could be more hardworking.. T.T 49 days.. Damn... its getting closer.. Hard to breathe.. Woke up at 4am and cant sleep again.. Walao eh.. WTF is wrong with my mind.. Really cant absorb much.. Duh.. I MUST NOT FAIL MY FINAL!! This is what i keep on tell myself and motivate my bloody ass to stick on the chair and devour as much information as possible from revision planner..

Luckily Ms Anne gave us 2 poems. One of them is her favourite. Let me share it here :

Welcome every morning with a smile.
Look on the new day as another special gif from your Creator,
Another golden opportunity to complete what you were unable to finish yesterday.
Be a self starter.
Let your first hour set the theme of success and positive action that is certain
to echo through your entire day.
Today will never happen again.
Don't waste it with a false start of no start at all.
You were not born to fail.

By Og Mandino
Ya.. Keep telling myself that i am not born to fail.. Hopefully it helps..

No comments: